- Consultations: Garden design, plant selection, teach techniques
- Edible Gardens: roots, shoots, greens and fruits
- Custom built garden boxes & raised beds
- Fruit tree pruning lessons
- Teach methods for building healthy soil
- Help create a compost pile and/or worm bin using your household food waste
- Monthly garden coaching
- Natural approaches to soil amendments & fertilization
- Permaculture methods
- Intro garden classes
- Specializing in small intensive growing spaces
"Dean is a green magician. He loves the earth, works the soil and sows the seeds until you are rewarded with delicious and bountiful food. I can't recommend him highly enough!"
Marjorie Cohn, Professor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
"Dean did a fabulous job designing and planting a fabulous edible garden in my backyard. It is both beautiful and functional! He is a hard worker and pays close attention to every detail from quality of soils to proper irrigation systems. I now have fruit trees and salad fixings growing year round! My front yard is next!"
Mary Bernard, VP of Instructional Services, Mira Costa College